Cancellations & Refunds:
DVRSindia.in reserves the right to suspend OR terminate services on receipt of Abuse complaints. An unconditional 30 day money back guarantee is provided on managed shared hosting, reseller hosting, semi-dedicated hosting and VPS solutions. Domain registration Fees & Dedicated Server packages do not come under the purview of this guarantee. Refund requests after 30 days will be refunded on a prorated basis of any unused time.Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For instance, if you’ve had an account with us before, cancelled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with us.
There will be no refund for new domain registrations, WHM/CPanel, Plesk VPS & Dedicated Server License, Virtuozzo, SSL Certificates and Site Builder as these are purchased from External Vendors & DVRSindia.in does not get any refund in case of cancellation of licenses. Any service interruptions or downtime due to scheduled maintenance by DVRSindia.in or our network providers will not count towards the uptime guarantee. DVRSindia.in is not liable in any way for failure of third party services.
DVRSindia.in will not be liable for failure or delay in performing it obligations if such failure or delay is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labour disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of, interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services (including DNS propagation), failure of third party software or hardware or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies or power used in or equipment needed for provision of the Services.
In case the customer or client pays twice:
- The Customer or Client have to request us for Refund through the email provided with the valid unique id or customer id within 3 working days. He/She should write to us a written application to the Administrator, DVRS India.
- He or she should provide the invoice copy indicating that the payment was made twice for the same service.
- We will process it and refund the requested money within 15-20 working days via bank transfer.
In case the customer wants to cancel the order for some reason:
- If the customer wishes to cancel the order before he avails the service, he/she must provide us the valid invoice copy or SMS or email and write written application to us within 24 hours. He should fill up our refund application which is available on our website. We will process the refund as soon as possible.
- If the customer wishes to cancel the service after one or two months or later, then DVRS India will not refund any money to the customer.
- Once we verify the cancellation, we will process and refund the money within 15-20 working days via bank transfer.